ColorChooser is an easy-to-use Mac application that allows you to quickly access and organize your colors from the menubar without interrupting your workflow.
You can select colors using the standard built-in Mac OS X color pickers, or use the magnifying glass tool to pick up a color from your screen. The selected color can then be copied to your clipboard in the format of your preference.
- Quickly access your colors from the menubar.
- Customizable keyboard shortcuts.
- Support third-party color picker plug-ins.
- Lots of handy formats (e.g. Hex, RGB, HSL, NSColor, UIColor, CGColor).
- Compatible with Mac OS X Snow Leopard and Lion.
If you need help or have a question, please email us at email@example.com